Friday, March 24, 2017

Video - Bits and Bobs







Just some progress shots and a video.














I put another Greenmax kit together - still love them. This particular kit comes with two buildings and parts so you can make variants. Between the variant parts and different paint schemes, I think they look different enough to play well on my layout.

I still don't have an airbrush, but I like the grain the brushes put into the paint.



I still need to put people in these. Make them look alive with life inside.


I'm pretty happy with the results.



And, in place....


As a horror fan, I needed to have another horror scene on the layout. :)



I'm going to cut the plexi base back on the scene below to make it look a bit more organic. Curve the edges. Ditch the straight edges. I think it will help take away the distracting plastic there.



Thanks for watching!














No comments:

Post a Comment