Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kitbash: The Factory














My next bash is going to be a simple combo. I'm taking these two kits and putting them together into the same compound, trying to match look and feel and adding a bunch of detail elements. I have another project in mind that will do more of a build up style combo, but this one is a simple "put them both together in a space" situation. A little less build and a little more on the detail side.
I'm saving the internal details for the second project as well. I just need some fun time and don't want to work on anything that's too intense. :)
I plan to use the Gold Medal Models N 160-01 Chain Link Fence with Barbed Wire and Gates to enclose the building. I might even do something wacky like making it the Uneeda Medical Supply Co. from RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD. heheheh
I'll post pictures, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment