Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Trains running N•RAIL video - January 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Ok...that's the last time I'm going to say that this year.
It's over. Let's move on! :)



I broke out the REAL camera and shot some footage of my trains running the other night after work. Not that the iPhone camera is bad - not at all. It's a great camera, but doesn't compare to the big and beautiful footage I get from the Sony. :)

I made an effort to have a little narrative going this round we well. Not quick, music video cuts, but longer cinematic cuts so the view can take in the scene a bit more. It also shows the trains moving along the routes a bit more this way. Let me know if it's working for you folks!




I'm still amazed when I see these videos, to be honest. When I look at the start of my hobby time and see where I am now, I'm happy and thankful for what I have here.

Cheers!



3 comments:

  1. Enjoying every second of this video. Love the soundtrack. Your attention to detail is impressive. Really enjoyed the various consists you run. Love the farming scene. You have really captured the essence of a typical day on Japan rails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I missed a bunch of comments from earlier this year. Thanks for reading!

      Delete