Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Plaster - a messy necessity



Well, after swearing off plaster the last time I used it, I dove back in after thinking it through. I had SO MUCH space to cover that using the bag of plaster and towels seemed like the best way to go.


VIDEO









The cap of the hill over the tunnel comes off to allow track access 





I slathered a bunch of brown base paint down to get rid of the white. It really helped to give me a sense of completion.









After that was locked down and drying, I snagged a module off my back area of the layout and took it outside for a little photo session. The gray skies give a great photo light.

Soyokaze Farm






Loving my little yard area now, too. It provides some fun little puzzles.



Thanks for reading! 

Next up:   Photos of the new, unpacked layout space! YES! I have buildings back on my layout now! WHOO HOO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment