Friday, March 9, 2018

Soyokaze Harbor Dock and Shipping Scratch Build



A little photo walk through of my harbor build out. I used my handy paper folding system for getting the right shapes for the dock and shipping areas.

I managed to get the shapes down and transfered over to the foam core, then cut it out with a good, sharp blade.



This gave the right space for my shipping area.



The dock space worked out as well.



I added some details and rub on street markings - my new favorite thing in the world.







So, overall, I'm super happy with the way things are going in the harbor section. It came together really well. The dock, new water, and the shipping elevator, it's a fun little space. I'm looking forward to hitting other areas of the layout in the same way. It's a slow crawl, but a fun one. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment