Wednesday, January 2, 2019

November Layout Update: Moving Forward Again!


OOPS!  I never published this post back in November! heheh .  Oh wells.....
~M~




Look at me getting motivated in November! :)

Video



So, I had a happy finding the other day. Two boxes that I had packed up when I was doing my layout revamp that had gone "missing" in plain sight. I found them and had masses of people, trucks, cars, and other details ready for me to add onto the layout. I was super happy.

I found the missing SOYOKAZE HARBOR box with tons of people, fish, and trucks. I added them directly to the layout and had a much more busy environment. Love it.







I also found my old monster I made out of clay and added that to the layout as well. The military figures were packed right there with it (good job, Malcolm!) so I made a little scene with them outside of Soyokaze.




Other little details followed, like deer!



It felt great to get back into the hobby again. After months of failed job searching and gloom, I managed to snap out of it long enough to get rolling again.




I'm done with all my trams. Modemo, Kato, Tomytec....they all let me down. They ran HORRIBLY and I just couldn't take it anymore. So...I came up with a new solution for now....


I dig how this normal train just pulls this passenger car. It's a good solution for now.


So, I hope to continue the progress being made at the moment. I hope that I get some good news on the job front shortly. Until then, I stay fired up on my three cities and make sure I get some fun in this holiday season.

Happy Hollidays, All!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment