Monday, January 7, 2019

NRAIL - Scenes with sounds


I thought it would be a fun little project to add sounds to shots of my layout. I want to thank Rutger Muller for the sounds. They were fantastic.

https://freesound.org/people/RutgerMuller/packs/20158/?page=4#sound 

It breathed a lot of life into the scenes, though I'm sure some of what is being said won't match up properly with what's being seen! hehehehe


Take a look. You can also see the video on my YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/malcojojo/videos


4 comments:

  1. Very nice Malcolm. One sound effect I have always wanted to add to my modules is a station jingle that is triggered by a train entering the station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Malcolm, The sound effect I would like to create on my Japanese station module is to have the station jingle play when a train enters the station.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be really slick! I think it could be done if you have the electrical magic. I'm NO good at that side of things at all! hhehehehe

      Delete

  3. Nice! you are sharing such helpful and easy to understandable blog in decoration. i have no words for say i just say thanks because it is helpful for me.

    Kato Jewelry Cord

    ReplyDelete