Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Vending Kitbash and Hobby Fun


I've been sitting on this post for a long while. I just have not felt like writing about the hobby lately. If I have the time, I want to actually DO things! hehehe

So, I'm going to keep this REALLY lite and make it more about the photos that chatting.


KATO Platform Kitbash
A little diner place on an old platform.









Vending Machine Kitbash
I plan on doing more of these little kitbash projects in the future. It was a lot of fun.

Based on places like these....

Styrene base and card stock roof and sides. Vending machines are paper craft from Sankei.







Outland Models Railway Modern 5-Story Commercial Building Unpainted N Scale

 I snagged another model from Outland Models. Their buildings are super solid and actually go together for the most part without glue due to their peg system. Of course, I had to build out all the floors with people...that you can't really even see. heheheheh






I wanted to add some color to the building, so I sprayed the piece for the front.





Signage and people outside made it pop.






In place....




And....just some shots. :) 


GUNDAM!

New signs in Shizuka

Thanks for reading! <><>

No comments:

Post a Comment