Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The return of the Shizuka Layout!

I'm VERY excited!
We've moved into our new office and - due to a sad departure of a co-worker - I've gotten my office and my spot for SHIZUKA to be reset! I'll probably start pulling it out of boxes next week.

While I'd love to do something more permanent, (SEE: Bright and Shining Future with space for a layout at home) I'm still going to keep Shizuka fluid and mobile, putting people in with clear bases and signage in with blue tack or clear bases as well. Breaking the set down during the office move was much easier since I was able to just pull everything off.

It's going to be a lot of fun resetting things.

For those playing at home, this was the old Shizuka layout in my old office.




More photos here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/malcojojo/sets/72157628630757331/

≤≥≤≥

No comments:

Post a Comment