Sunday, November 11, 2012

More inspiration


I found this layout and it gives me more inspiration for a future setup. I love the levels and the various scenics within the layout. There's a great depth to everything as a whole. Some really nice work.


On that front, we're looking at homes and apartments now for next years move. While a larger apartment may give some additional space, it's going to be the home rental that would really give me the room I need to do anything on the complete layout with Soyokaze and Shizuka in one set. I still have hopes. :) We saw a house the yesterday with a garage and I tried not to get too excited by the idea. Prices are so off right now that we're actually looking at getting more space for less cash per month. In a word: Awesome.  We'll see.

For now, the bug is creeping back in, so I think I might start doing some hobby stuff soon before the arrival of a new baby puts things back to null in January! hehehehe

Hobby Well, All!


No comments:

Post a Comment