Thursday, June 25, 2015

Back Room

I tried out a little environment design recently with the new extension back room section of my office. The issue was that I needed to cover up the ceiling area, but there were many little bits and bobs jutting out here and there.

So...seeing as I'm not a carpenter and have little to no skills in that area, I thought I could approach things from a creative level.

There are some super cool and interesting designs going on. (By real designers, of course)






I thought I might be able to emulate them a bit in style - like a sloppy chic feel.  It's ok, but it needs another layer of work done to finish it a bit more.





The cardboard over the windows will be replaced with curtains.





Additional designs and texts will be added into the mix as well as some artwork. I wanted it to have the feel of a little, Japanese shack somewhere. I might even have a little wet bar situation stocked with Japanese whiskey out there for visitors and working sessions! heheheh

We'll see how it turns out.

<><>

No comments:

Post a Comment