Friday, June 26, 2015

NRAIL Layout Extension Tour - June 26th, 2015




 "When life gives you lemons..."  :)

I originally recorded a full layout extension tour video with narration, but the camera on the iPhone kept going out of focus, so I've chopped it down to just the train running around the track with some call outs to what might go where. Short, sweet and to the point.



LAYOUT TOUR VIDEO

NRAIL Extension Tour June 26th, 2015 from Malcolm Johnson on Vimeo.


I'm going to start bolting the "benchwork" down because it's working well so far. Then I'll start the long process of doodling and planning for what is going to go where and how it will be executed. This way, I won't get into the same situation I got into with layout 01 - tossing stuff into place, locking it down, then thinking about all the items I'd have to give up.

I have my laundry list of items I'd like to see in this section - they are rather straight forward. If I can plan them out properly, I should be able to fit them all into this section without cramming or having to give much up. It's a fun process.

<><>

No comments:

Post a Comment