Friday, August 9, 2013

Double purchase



Oops - I purchased two markets! heheheh  It was bound to happen at some point. Making purchases in a frenzy to get things done and I doubled up on a purchase through two separate vendors.

I got the TomyTec market and was really looking forward t making space for it as a Shizuka to Soyokaze transition area element. (City to Village). As I was cleaning and organizing yesterday, I put the market in the box and went to get more items to pack. I found myself holding the market again and stared at it blankly for a few moments before realizing what it was that happened. hehehe



So, I was bummed at first - I couldn't have two of the same market in that tight a space. I gave thought to bashing the buildings together to make one, large market.

But, then it dawned on me that the building would make a fantastic base to a larger building.  A lobby section with a larger building section on top of it. I think that will work perfectly. I'm going to add some external details to make it look a bit different as well.

It should be a fun project! I'll add it to the list of projects. heh



No comments:

Post a Comment