Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Shelf Layout setback

Sadness on the shelf layout front. The Woodland Scenics water cracked on me. I'm not sure why - I applied it like I applied it on earlier rounds, but this time it cracked on me. It would have been awesome if I was working on a winter scene. It really looks like ice. So, I'm going to try to mask things with the Water Effects. 

I am rather curious as to why this happened. It worked like a charm before. If anyone has run into this before, let me know.

Onward.




4 comments:

  1. It really does look like ice! If you figure out what went wrong, it might be useful to future modelers working on a winter setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo, the first time i saw it........wondering why

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! This page was very informative and I enjoyed it. train in U.S

    ReplyDelete