Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Pinterest: Turns out it doesn't just kill time



For the longest time folks kept asking me, "Do you use Pinterest?  It's SO GOOD!" To which I said, "HELL NO! It's a total time sink!"  

Well, I actually have a great use for it now.  I use it to store up ideas and reference items and it's working like a charm.

I had things stored in folders on my laptop - reference photos and the like dropped into numerous folders and files all over the place. Now, If I see something I like, I can "pin it" and access it from wherever I happen to be at the time - laptop, desktop machine or iPhone. And...I love that. SO MUCH BETTER!

https://www.pinterest.com/malcojojo/

Keep it in mind if you don't use it already. Pretty grand. 

1 comment:

  1. I've resisted pinterest for so long... but I can see how it'd be handy tool for keeping track of ideas and references. Don't tell my wife she'd probably just say "told you so"

    ReplyDelete