Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Shizuka and Soyokaze - Canon shots with the new lights


I broke out the Canon camera and took some shots with the new lights up and I'm really happy with the results. I need to play around with the amount of light I'm using, but the overall feel is exactly what I wanted. The setup is a bit ugly at the moment - I have light cables running over my ceiling, which isn't appealing, however it's worth it for the time being.

I'll need to play with the lighting a bit and I am still looking forward to adding a spot element (based on Rios Tam's suggestion) and some colored lights in the Cowboy Studio lighting rig to create a bit more mood with the lights. Should be fun to see what I can get out of this setup.


More photos here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/malcojojo/sets/72157652732650675


Harbor Loading Area

Soyokaze Station

Tomytec Freight Liner

Temple and Harbor area





I really need some folks working in this area. :)

Soyokaze Farm  - still needs a better name! :)





Naze hashi なぜ橋





Soyokaze Harbor
Shizuka

Soyokaze - Old Town

Full layout - shot on iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment