|Crazy little sketch :)|
Another quick iPhone video with some additional thoughts on the layout change up. As I work through the details, I see various ways where I can incorporate some of the things I want to get in place without a large output of cash. I also want to make sure I'm taking the time I need to really get things working properly.
The action plan as it stands now is:
• Replace the doors on my office - This should be happening this week...contractor and rain willing. :)
• Tear out the track on Kiwamura - This is going to be really difficult. :( I'm not looking forward to this series of steps because it's a bit of a step backwards.
• Pack up all the Kiwamura section items (buildings, etc)
• Remove Kiwamura scenery - Trying to save as much as I can to use it elsewhere later.
• Disassemble Kiwamura and stack out wood- REALLY tough one.
• Move all office elements to back office area and re-set office space
• Start in on new benchwork
If I can get in some work days (I have a birthday coming up and that would be an idea gift! :) ) I can get the first few items done and my office set up in the back area. That would be a fantastic start. I think having the new doors and more organized work space will be fantastic - a huge plus for moving the layout and changing it up.
Still not sure if I'll have the subway section. I'm not sure I want to get into a helix situation. Maybe a very long level change of some type - not sure. I'm not stuck to the idea of a subway of I can get some of the other items in place. Running some Shinkansen around would be fun!