Friday, January 29, 2016

Kiwamura removal

Kiwamura removal process. Not as painful as I thought it would be.

First, all the track off and packed up.





Once the track was up and out, I started in on removing the scenic elements. Sad removing my hillside and tunnel. :(








And....my office work space is revealed.


I now need to tackle packing up the last half of the pack up. I'll knock this out over the weekend and will have a working office by Monday if things work out the way I want.




I'm still playing around with the layout re-build ideas. I'm not 100% sure about how that's going to go yet. I did see a great setup that I liked a lot. I think it will play a large part in my planning process. Video below.

The video is from "Sammy Oh Sheng Teck" - the channel can be found here: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMsZPEtGH_aQe-mUQefq1jQ


No comments:

Post a Comment