Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Temple Plans

Yet another idea for my N-scale KATO layout - a temple area!

Currently, I have a theater in the layout and I love it, but the overall look of the layout is an older style, Japanese feel. So, I'm porting the theater over to the office layout and I'm planning out a temple theme.

The temple pieces I've found are from TOMYTEC and will work nicely with the buildings that are already in the layout. I plan to build out a small, grassy hill for the larger building with paths leading to it. Two smaller buildings will be in the surrounding area with a small, wooden fence around the whole of it. I might even add some figures in traditional outfits to seal the deal! :)

This should be a fun addition and I look forward to spending some time piecing it all together and working out the fine details.

No comments:

Post a Comment