Monday, January 20, 2014

January 2014 Video Update: Temple and Village


Note: Photosynth did it's best with this image, but failed in several spots  :)


Well, I'm posting this video because it was already done, but yesterday I ended up changing the whole village area around. I'll post photo updates at a later date.

These videos were fun to produce, though I rushed them a bit. (...as usual)  Busy busy most of the time, so I fit things like this in where I can. :::grin::: 

I like having the back area open so I can get behind the layout. I found myself wanting to have all the buildings facing out and into the room, then realized that having some facing back towards the wall will open things up for additional photo opportunities. I can't wait to get the background in so I can stop seeing that wood panel nightmare behind my scenes! :)

As usual, comments are welcome.





NRAIL Jan 2014 Update: Temple and Village from Malcolm Johnson on Vimeo.



2 comments:

  1. Looking good, Mal! I keep expecting to see a Sonny Chiba figure on one of your streets.

    ReplyDelete