Thursday, June 12, 2014

Soyokaze Hill - Outdoor Shots


I took some shots of my Soyokaze Hill section in outdoor light. There's a sweet spot on my deck that works really well for photographing my N scale stuff. The background trees work well as a background.
So, the sun was shining and the sky was blue and it was grand weather for a shoot. (...though, I wish I used the "real camera" instead of my iPhone :::grin:::)

This was a fun project and it really helped me define both what I wanted to do on my layout and how much time it's going to take to get it done.

All in all, I'm super happy with the way it turned out.


SOYOKAZE HILL

Hospital

Apartments and the Hilltop Hotel

Guest parking

Overhead



Conversation




And in place...


In place on the layout


The carved, stone wall worked out well. The whole scene needs another round of detailing.




This weekend, I plan on another big layout work day for Father's Day. We'll see what I get done. Pictures will follow, of course.

Comments welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment