Monday, August 15, 2016

iPhone Quick Update Video: August 2016 Overview


After a day of technical difficulties, I finally got a video filmed to give an overview of where I am at the moment. It was rather comical, starting a video overview FOUR TIMES and getting about one or two minutes in before the video stopped on me. heh

I've started tuning my layout a bit more, sorting out what I want and what I need to change. More greenery is high on the list. It took a trip to the East Coast to kick it off in my head. The East is so green and rich in the Maryland / DC area I was visiting and I was talking to my wife about how much I loved the look. Then I was looking over some of my Japanese Instagram reference folks and the lush green landscapes were the ones I was most drawn to. So, I'm adding more green into the mix and I'm loving the results so far.

I've also continued work on the back section modules and tey are working out very well as I move forward. 

Comments welcome, as always.

Cheers
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment