Saturday, April 29, 2017

NRail Video Updae for the End of April



I did another little update video to talk through progress and it's one of those, "Hmm....I actually got a good amount of items going here," moments. It's funny what you can get snuck in doing a few minutes here and there. That idea about getting some time in every day even if it's just 10 or 15 minutes seems to be paying off. Little things like track cleaning can be done when I'm work calls, as well. There's really not a lot of thinking that needs to be done when you're cleaning track. It helps me focus on my calls.


It's also interesting to see close up shots of the layout. You can see how much dust and spider web accumulation there is. I looked at these photos and said, "Wow...I really need to start doing some dusting." :)

This station was moved down from the upstairs Soyokaze River shelf layout - that thing was a dust magnet up in a guest room with sheets and blankets being used a lot. Interesting.


The little iPhone update below.






No comments:

Post a Comment